Thursday, July 2, 2009

14 Weeks and 4 days Pregnant


Since some of you have been begging me to post pictures of my belly...here ya go. I'll keep posting them so you can see how BIG I'm getting...even though you can't see much now.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting up belly pictures!!!! We expect one every week now :) haha Miss you and wish I could be there! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Look at you!!!!!!!!! If only Denise was seeing you.... :-) I'm excited! Aunt Gretchen can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you and T.J. It is the most rewarding experience and blessing from the Lord. Enjoy every second of being pregnant. It seems like forever, but looking back it went by so fast. I will be checking this site often to see your progress and growing belly:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is going to be funny when you are nine months pregnant. . . and it looks as if you were just a little bloated!! I love you and TJ and I am excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete